S. Tavern Hero Qualifier 2
April 22, 2017
April 22, 2017
11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
133-55 Roosevelt Ave, Basement
Evo Gaming is hosting the Spring Tavern Hero Qualifier! Join your fellow NYC Hearthstone players in an afternoon of fun, competitive Hearthstone battles.
The winner of this tournament will represent us in the official Blizzard Spring Season Tavern Hero tournament!
Due to space limitations, we will be limiting the tournament to 30 participants, to guarantee your spot you must register at here with Battle tag (ex: DrProfessorM#1185) to guarantee your spot.
Platform: BOYD Mobile (you can purchase a spot on the computers as well.)
-First place wins will represent Evo Gaming at official Blizzard Spring Season Tavern Hero tournament!
Registration begins at 11:00 AM and tournament starts at 12:00 PM.
Deck Lists must be submitted April 21st before midnight
- Best of 5 Double Elimination, Finals if LB Finalist beats WB Finalist, there will be a bracket reset.
- Each player must submit four unique classes before the event including deck lists. Players will then announce these classes via client to their opponent at the time of the match. Players will not be allowed to switch out class decks once declared (i.e. freeze mage vs. tempo mage). At this point each player will ban one of the 4 decks from being played.
- A player must win one game with each of his three decks remaining to win the match. When a player wins a game, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used for the remainder of the match. The losing player can keep the same deck used or switch to a different one of their choice. Players will be told what classes their opponent has available, but they won’t know which class is picked until both players have picked.
- Decks may not be edited once the series has begun. Players are not allowed to leave the challenge screen once a series has begun. If your opponent edits his/her deck between matches, this may result in disqualification. Players may come to the tournament with as many complete decks as they desire, but may not play with multiple decks for the same class in a series.
- Players will compete in a double elimination bracket. The winner must report the results of the match within 15 minutes of the conclusion of the match. Failure to report match results without justification will disqualify the winner from the tournament.
- All disconnects will result in a loss of that game. (Unless otherwise agreed upon by both players) or authorized by an Admin. There should also be no game remakes unless explicitly agreed upon by both players.
- All matches should begin promptly at the designated time. If a player does not show up until 15 minutes after the designated start time of the round, the player will be disqualified.
- All games are to be played on the North American server. BattleTags entered on user profiles should be NA Battletags as well.
The event will be streamed at beam.pro/evogamingnyc !